Rubber process oils can be broadly classified into three basic groups depending on the physical arrangement of the carbon atoms namely, parafinics, napthenics and aromatics. All petroleum oils are mixtures of various hydrocarbon groups and their classification is arbitrary and is based on the predominance of a particular hydrocarbon group.
Features & Uses:
• Tire and Rubber Industry
• Lubricant in Rubber Processing
• Manufacturing of White Oil
• Component in Ink Production
• Manufacturing of Incense Sticks
• Shoe soles and heels production
R.P.O (Rubber Process Oil)
Rubber Process Oil are rich aromatic by products from solvent extracting process to modify physical properties of the vulcanization and to reduce the cost of the finished product.